|Security Clearance Status:
|Security Clearance Type:
|US Citizenship Required:
NCI: As the Site Inspector ( Quality Assurance Technician II ) on the National Supplier Clearinghouse team at AdvanceMed, you will conduct complex site visits at the business locations of durable medical equipment suppliers that have been determined to be at high or moderate risk for promulgating fraud, waste and abuse against the Medicare program. As a Site Inspector, you will be the first line of defense in protecting Medicare trust funds. Working with the rest of the team, you would help ensure that only those suppliers that meet the high standards established by Medicare would be allowed in the program. You will serve as a critical contributor in meeting AdvanceMed’s mission “To provide services to our clients that exceed their expectations and contribute to improved healthcare delivery by identifying and eliminating fraud, waste, and abuse." NCI is always seeking talent and although this position is contingent upon an open position, we encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Conduct site visits at durable medical equipment suppliers that are enrolling or re-enrolling in the Medicare program.
- Perform document reviews to determine if suppliers maintain adequate documentation to support their operations.
- Review and interpret the billing histories of the suppliers.
- Provide information that allows the National Supplier Clearinghouse to identify any issues with the supplier and assign a fraud risk score.
- Train subcontracted Site Inspectors.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in law enforcement, fraud detection, or special investigations.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to use mobile electronic devices (smart phone/tablet) to document and electronically submit the results of the site visits.
- Must possess the ability to train others.
- College degree or technical school degree in Criminal Justice or related fields.
- Experience with detection and/or investigation of Medicare fraud.
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn…Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.