Logistics Management Analyst IV
||Fort Belvoir, VA
|Security Clearance Status:
|Security Clearance Type:
|US Citizenship Required:
NCI: As a Logistics Management Analyst IV ( Logistics Technician , Senior ), you will be responsible for a classified program with our federal government client. The Logistics Management Analyst IV utilizes strong management skills to direct activities across a large program. The Logistics Management Analyst IV works in a dynamic team environment supporting a classified program for the Program Manager Soldier Warrior (PM SWAR). NCI is always seeking talent and although this position is contingent upon an open position, we encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Direct the activities of a group of functional staff members in order to conduct focused strategic planning and analysis for all life-cycle management functions at PM levels, selected MACOMS and external staffs such as the Army G4.
- Develop plans and projects, determine needs, investigate and resolve problems, interface with other functions and outside personnel, prepare capital and operating requests, and manages staff.
- Act as a senior resource for a specific discipline or function.
- Possess overall leadership and guidance abilities for a function or department.
- Organize and direct work, coordinates efforts related to the planning, programming and execution of the fielding operations.
- Strategic and campaign planning.
- Prioritization of receiving organizations.
- Develop an execution plan.
- Coordinate with MACOMS and receiving units.
- Data base management.
- Management of stock levels.
- Accountability of issued items.
- Management of shortages.
- Preparation of and delivery of briefings to articulate the program.
- Establishment of Fielding Support Teams to conduct on-site activities associated with fielding equipment.
- Masters Degree in a related field with 1 year experience.
- Bachelor degree in a related field with 1 year experience. Associate degree with 6 years experience. High School diploma with 10 years experience.
- Active Secret Security clearance
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree in a technical or management field.
- Prior military service or support of government customers.
- DAWIA certifications.
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn…Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.